Monday, June 8, 2009

It has been awhile

So..in a nut shell, in the last 2 months Brett and I got married, went on a honeymoon, had a second reception, organized all the gifts, went rafting, had countless BBQ's, bought a brand new matching couch and sofa, planted a garden, planted flowers, hosted people 2 weekends at our house, took part in a church garage sale (part of the CITY WIDE garage sales), and house sat once for the Munns. Oh yeah- and we have been busy at work like always. Any questions? :)

Since several people have said that I take to long in between my posts and write a ton I figured I would just kind of skim over the last two months and then start anew. I thought I would put up some pictures though so you can see what we have been up to.

Words to describe the last two months; fantastic, testing, exhausting, blessed, SUPER-busy, and adventurous. All in all, a great first two months of marriage!


Crocodiles on our river tour in Belize on our Honeymoon. Altun-Ha mayan site in Belize. Brett looks kinda happy in the humid heat.
Very happy couple enjoying the evening in our formal wear.


Downtown woodburn picture site.



My favorite picture of the whole wedding party.



My favorite picture with my cool cousins.







No comments: