Well, since I haven't written for about a month, this post will get you caught up (briefly) with what has happened in January. On New Years Eve we had a youth party which was quite fun. We went to the fitness center to swim, then went to the senior pastor's house for snacks and board games. Last we went to the chuch for worship, a short devotion, and a couple games. The next two weeks were a rude awakening because I had to start working full 40 hour weeks again. All of December I had 2 and 3 day work weeks which was great! Other happenings include Brett and I getting new glasses, getting a cold, and feeling the earthquake that happened near Eureka. The shaking that we felt was minimal but it was still disconcerting. I have had my cold for almost two weeks now and I wish it would just go away! Last weekend I thought I was getting over my sorethroat/achyness but then on Sunday I came down with a fever. The Monday after was a holiday and I had to stay home and rest while Brett went with some families to go tubing at Mt. Shasta. What a bummer that I had to miss out!
In other news, we have started the process of looking for a house, and had our first meeting with a real estate agent last Friday. We may also have the possibility of getting a newer truck for practically free. The catch is that it is up in Alaska and we would have to go get it. I think a road trip from Alaska would be exciting! Please be praying for us as we start to make some big decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment