For my work we are having a really late start due to all the spring precipitation. All the meadows look a bit more like ponds! It will be awhile before the cows can go out. Although my field season is slow, all of the work I have indoors has picked up. I think there needs to be two of me in order to get everything done.
This last weekend my parents came into town and we all looked at houses for sale around the valley. It is a bit discouraging because anything Brett and I would want is way overpriced and out of our price range. We will just have to wait until God opens up a door to a house because that is the ONLY way we will be homeowners around here. We also finally got the truck registered (the one we got in Alaska) and Brett's car has a new owner. That is one amazing blessing we have recieved and God just kind of dropped that into our lap. Now we just need to be patient as we look for houses!
Some pictures of the Summer:
This is a game we played at Youth. You put an oreo on your forehead and need to move it to your mouth only using your facial muscles. Now I have a very talented face so I was the first one to figure this out :)
This meadow is usually lush by mid June/July but it still looks pretty soupy to me. I don't like to get my feet wet!
Uno, almost one year old and already getting an attitude like a teenager, "It's WAY too bright in here, can't you turn off the lights so I can go back to bed?!"


No comments:
Post a Comment