Sunday, August 15, 2010

Looking for houses.

In the last couple of weeks Brett and I have looked at a few houses.  I have been watching house prices and picking up flyer for about 6 months now but we finally have gotten more serious and are working with a realtor.  We looked at one 6 miles out of town and actually made an offer on it.  In this next week we are hoping to hear something (it is a bank owned house and things have been a bit slow..).  This is quite an exciting yet scary process for Brett and I.  We have done a lot of dreaming about what we want in a house and we have found one or two that might work for us.  Scott Valley is limited in housing choices at the price we can afford and we just don't have any clue about what actually happens in the house buying process.   We are sure that God will provide, whether this house works out or another comes up.  We have no rush to move though and with the housing market as it is, we are in a good position to buy.  Please be praying for us to hear God's lead and for wisdom! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will for sure be praying!! I'm about to enter this process in Kapchorwa, which in a town of 1000 will probably prove just as difficult as Fort Jones! Love you!!