Monday, November 15, 2010
Thanksgiving #1
This past weekend we went to Brett's mom's house for our first Thanksgiving of the season. With 22 in a house of normal size it was chaotic but fun. We were even missing 5 members this year and growth is expected in the next couple of years (Brett and I should contribute a bit!). Our days were filled with eating, playing with kids, hiking in the foothills around the house, picking fresh pomegranantes, playing rummy, talking, and oh, did I mention eating? By the way, I always look forward to the pomegranante picking, its great when you can get them for free instead of paying $2 for one in the store! The only bad thing is I picked up a cold somewhere and on the way home it decided to hit me. Hopefully Brett does not get it, although it is likely. Well, this weekend will be also full and then round two of Thanksgiving will quickly approach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment