Tuesday, November 2, 2010

House ups and downs

Another quick up date on our house hunting.   We put another offer on the house that we really want but the realtor said that someone else has an offer in already.  The house's asking price has continued to drop and it is finally kind of in our price range.  This whole thing is so frustrating!  We get our hopes up and then run into an obstacle.  I keep praying that we will follow God's will in this though because I know that he has something for us and it may not be this house (although it it seems so perfect!)  We also looked at another house this past Friday.  It is on 2 acres and is smaller than the house we are interested in, but it has fit our dreams much better than most of the houses we have looked at.  Please pray that Brett and I will just wait on the Lord and follow his lead!  If anyone is intersted in looking and specifically praying about this house for us here is the link:
http://idx.firstidx.com/DetailsSA.aspx?MLS=99561&TableType=SingleFamily&SaveSearchID=1330622&DatabaseID=38&Domain=327

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went to look it said it was no longer available! Dale