Time has passed so quickly. Here I am at 36 weeks with only 4 more weeks to go (although the baby is considered full term at 37 weeks and I am ok if he decides to come a bit early. I am still feeling pretty good although walking has become waddling (my hips/pelvis are pretty sore from all the changes) and I am getting a bit more fatigued by normal activities like sitting to long or cleaning the house. This past weekend we moved stuff around in our house so that one of the rooms can be a nursery and that is relieving to me. I was getting a bit anxious about not having anything ready and this just puts my mind at ease. The nursery is kind of a safari animal theme with all kinds of green and blue shades. Poor Brett has the short end of the stick because his office is now shared by the guest bed so he is a bit squished. I am just hoping this will still be temporary and we can find a house in the next 6 months or so. We are still looking and house prices are definitely dropping but we just haven't felt God has lead us to any particular place yet.

Here is my tummy picture at 33 weeks
35 weeks, taken on 7/24/11. No mistaking that I am pregnant now! We can't wait but it is still a little scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment