November brought several Thanksgiving dinners for us as we were with Brett's family for an early Thanksgiving, we joined the Christian Academy for a feast on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and then we visited my family for Thanksgiving weekend. I definitely got "turkeyed" out but it is worth it for me to be with so many friends and family during the holidays. Plus I had to show off Ian, right?Oh, and I forgot to add to the October post that in mid October I started back at work for 2 days a week. I worked out a part time schedule with my boss and I LOVE working only 2 days and then being home for the others. Brett watches Ian while I am at work and that has seemed to be OK, although Brett always says that Ian thinks he is the second class parent. Nothing can compare to Mommy at this age :)

The cat has adjusted well to Ian. Cali thinks he is wonderful to snuggle up with. We will see what she thinks when he can walk and grab her tail! The dog is pretty indifferent to Ian. As long as he gets fed and gets his walks; life is OK.
Here is Ian's picture as a 3 month old. His interests include eating, sleeping (especially when someone will sleep right by him), staring at lights, and sucking on his fingers/hands. He weighs approximately 11 pounds in this picture but at the end of the day it feels like a lot more! Brett and I are starting to build up "parent" biceps.
No comments:
Post a Comment