The last couple of days of work I have been starting my final monitoring of the season. The cows are supposed to be out of the mountains today but several families will get them this weekend which is ok because many of the ranchers have other jobs besides the family ranch. Yesterday I went out by myself and the weather was great. After lunch I just lay out in the meadow grass and soaked up the sun for awhile. Today I was on horseback and I took both horses but just rode one. I ponied the other horse just so Dixie could have some company. During lunch time I just let the horses loose so they can graze. I used to be very cautious about this because I thought they would run away and leave me to walk back. It has yet to happen and rarely does..lets just hope it doesn't happen when I am 6 or more miles back to the truck!!
Last night Brett made me dinner. He is a pretty good cook. This is the second time he has cooked for me and both meals have been very good. I think I picked a good one :)

more animals

more animals


3 comments:
I'll be the first to comment on her new blog, seeing as I am the older brother. Just to help out anyone, here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Stephanie- How are you? I'm so glad you started a blog. We miss you and hope you are enjoying life as a GROWN UP. (I can't believe it!)
Love, Elaine
p.s. Who's Brett? :)
Hey Stephanie,
It's good to find out about your life once again. Elaine and I absolutely loved being your youth pastors way back in the day! We had some wonderful times. You will always have a special place in our hearts.
It's too bad we don't make it to California (family moved) anymore otherwise we'd love to stop in and see you.
We miss you.
I pray that you continue to seek the Lord and follow Him all the days of your life. If you ever need anything, let us know.
In Christ,
B.J. <><
Post a Comment