Monday, October 13, 2008

Peer Pressure

Due to peer pressure from several people- most recently Sarah, I have made a blog and will attempt to update it regularly so that I don't end up writing massive group emails to update friends and family on how I have been doing. I will try to get up some pictures as well so I can share what I have been up to in a visual form.
This weekend I have had 3 days off which has been nice. I like government jobs because you get obscure days like Columbus day off work! So I have taken time to relax. I also went up to the hills to go four wheeling with a family that I am friends with. It was really fun and I got the hang of the quad quickly. The small dirt bike on the other hand will take some time. It is hard to control those things! I crashed twice going up the same hill... Hopefully the Gottliebs will invite me back! Other than that I have had a relatively unproductive weekend besides making 2 apple pies and spending some much needed time in prayer. I also feel like I have made a step in getting accepted in Scott Valley...I chaperoned the Homecoming dance for awhile which felt a bit weird because I am not ALL that much older than the kids. It was entertaining though as I really like to see how all the girls do up their hair and what kind of dresses they find. Gosh, I miss dressing up for formals!

No comments: