The title of this blog is true. Tomorrow I head home for Christmas, that is if weather permits and I-5 isn't blocked somewhere. We have received some heavy snow in Scott valley but it is a much drier snow than anything I ever experienced living in Woodburn. We get powder, and Oregon gets ice covered crusty snow. My car has held up thus far and hasn't gotten stuck which is a good sign. Yesterday Brett and I went to the Munn's house for our first counseling session. We had to go early because their road would have been unmanageable for a car as it got darker and colder. (The Munns live in quartz valley which receives much more snow than in Fort Jones.) As it was, Brett had a close call with a tree after the car slid around the corner. Good thing we weren't driving my car :)
The past week has been full of wedding planning and work. Yesterday we also got to book our honeymoon, which will be a cruise to Grand Cayman, Mexico, Honduras, and Belize. If all fails during the wedding at least we will have a good honeymoon. This is one of Brett's planning responsibilities and of course he decides to take care of what we are going to do AFTER the wedding, instead of work out the details for the ceremony!
Anyway- Pray for safe travels during the Christmas season, I think everyone is going to need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment