Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So much to do..so little time

I have been very busy this past few weeks, with three long trips in four weeks. I went to Willows for Bretts thanksgiving, Woodburn for my Thanksgiving, and today I leave for Sacramento for a work training. So I will back up and tell you about my Thanksgiving.

Going back to Woodburn was a great trip. I hadn't been up there since August during Sarah's wedding which was really busy anyway. Thursday we had the "big dinner" with the extended family which was really fun. Brett introduced a new game which was quite comical and I love the banter between cousins! Friday I got up really early with Mom and did the annual black friday shopping. I got some good deals..to bad they were mainly for me instead of Christmas presents. That night I saw my college roommates and one of them spent the night. Saturday morning we had a birthday breakfast which was spent with Mom, Dad, Jeff, Christina, and my "second parents". I love spending time with all of these people because they are family, and I feel cheated if I don't get to spend some time with them. Sunday we went to church and then Brett and I headed home after church. I had a great trip and Brett said he really enjoyed meeting the important people in my life. (I think he was well recepted!)

Today I am headed to ol' Sacramento which is a 4.5 hour drive. I have some Range training there and it will be fun just for the change of pace. It is all on a computer program we use to track our record so the actual content isn't so exciting but it will be nice to network with other range professionals and to stay in a hotel...expenses paid of course!

No comments: