Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Out and About, once again.

This last weekend I drove up to Bend to see my friends, Morgan and Kelly and had a blast hanging out with them. I got in Friday night and watched the high school basketball game and then went back to the house. On Saturday we went shooting (my mom commented that we were the only girls that would probably use a free Saturday to go shooting..) had a picnic up on a butte overlooking Bend, then got groceries for dinner, watched a movie, ate and then sat in a hot tub to finish off the night. Sunday morning I got up and went to church then headed home. It was such a relaxing weekend and I loved every moment of it. Being single and living by yourself is not very fun so I am really glad I am getting married soon. On the other hand, being single and living with fun roommates is awesome (not that I want to trade married life, but I could have been very content as a single girl for a long time if I had good roommates like Morgan and Kelly!)

Monday I took another long drive and came down to Grass Valley. I have a range workshop here and it is nice to actually have work training that I enjoy! I go home on Thursday and I look forward to this next week because I can actually stay home and rest for awhile. I have been gone 3 out of 4 weeks of February and have probably seen Brett a total of 6 days this month. The good thing about being so busy is that the time passes fast...because I am definitely excited to get married! We have 53 days left!

No comments: