Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back Home

Finally I am done with all my training, and therefore traveling, for awhile. I am going back up to Woodburn in 2 weeks but at least that will just be for a weekend. I actually get to relax for a bit. So this may TMI but yesterday I tried waxing my legs for the first time. Kelly encouraged me to try it and since I had some really long leg hair. But no, I couldn't be like everyone else and get a kit at the store, i cooked up my own which is called Sugar-wax. It is just a cup of sugar, 2 T of Water and 2 T of Lemon juice. It worked really well but I ran out of "wax" so I kind of have some patchy legs...but I think I was done at that point because ripping out hair is NOT all that comfortable as you can imagine. I do things like this all the time, I like to "Do it Yourself" type projects and some turn out well, and some not so well. Like the time I tried to make my own potato noodles. That was just a sticky gooey potato mess!

Anyway, I am starting to pack up some of my stuff, I sent a box with Brett to take to Goodwill this weekend and he is looking at sheds this weekend. The Parsonage doesn't have any storage outside and we could fit our stuff inside but then we would not have a spare room for people to stay. So he is looking at sheds for extra space..I want to look at houses for extra space! There are so many foreclosures right now that I think we could get into a house fairly cheaply, I just don't exactly know how to find out about those houses. Anyway be praying about the house situation. We are hoping to be in a house in the next two years and I am hoping for sooner but who knows what plan God has in store for our lives!

No comments: