So as I begin life with Brett I also inherit some of his ministry. Not that he is forcing me or even encouraging me into youth ministry but he is very happy to have me as a new Jr. High adult leader. His previous leaders quit helping about a month before the wedding and I have been wanting to get involved in a ministry at the church. There was a need and I prayed about it and now here I am as the girls group leader for Jr High. I lean more toward being a mentor for high schoolers, but none of them had an interest and the girls that just went into Jr High have a special place in my heart. It seems to be a really good fit thus far.
The last two weeks have been full of weddings. One was here in the valley and the other was in Redding last weekend. The Redding wedding was a guy that graduated out of Brett's youth group a couple of years ago. The wedding was outside at 6pm and it was still around 100 degrees outside! It was SO hot. My favorite part of the wedding was that the bride came in on a carriage pulled by a matched pair of black and white horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment