Friday, July 31, 2009

Aunt Stephanie


Yep I like the sound of that! Jeff and Christina had the baby on Sunday the 26th at about 9:30 in the morning. Christina wasn't at the hospital very long..she was supposed to go into labor on Saturday so I could know to stay one more night in Woodburn! Brett and I were in Woodburn that weekend for Grandma and Grandpa's 60th anniversary party. Brett and I don't know if we will quite make it to 60 years..by then he would be 95! We will have to have a big party at 50 years (God willing!) The babies name is Tymon Whitecrow Hatch, carrying on the "Indian" name. He sure has Jeff's hair. Christina wants me to hurry up and start having babies so Tymon will have some cousins..I think that will be awhile though. Brett and I plan to wait for a couple years, although God may brings us a baby sooner than later, you never know!


This past week did not start out so well, I forgot my saddle blanket when I took Dixie out Monday and ended up riding bareback/hiking up the trail head for work. I was pretty hot, dirty, and sore by the end of the day. This week most of the days have been over 100 degrees and I have been trying to stay out of the heat as much as my outdoor job will let me! This weekend it will cool down, which will be much better for my stamina and mood.

1 comment:

Jael said...

aww, yay! tell Jeff and Christina congrats for me! he is sweet.