Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bad Ground Squirrels!

Since moving into Brett's house I have had a growing hatred for ground squirrels.  They tear up the yard and have eaten some of my garden veggies and ruined ALL of my tomatoes!  When I went to my parents house a couple of weeks ago I had 5-7 tomatoes growing.   When I came back..all but 1 was off the plant and eaten (or half eaten).  argh!
One of the Half eaten tomatoes.
My Hubby the ground squirrel catcher...sadly we can only use a pellet gun inside city limits.
Other happenings- last weekend for labor day I went on a last minute trip to Bend to go hang out with my former roomates.  They needed the support and I was just glad to see them again.  When I came back though I ended up getting a cold from Brett and was out for a couple of days.  This was bad timing because at work I had a big project/field trip with some contractors at work that I HAD to be at. I didn't feel so good but I made it through the week.  Thank goodness I don't have anything to do this week.

No comments: