This year was my first year getting a christmas tree from out in the woods. Actually, I don't remember the last time I had a real christmas tree. It was very fun hunting with Brett even though our tree choices were kind of poor. We picked a bad location. Our tree looks funny but at least it smells good! So we brought it in, decorated it, and guess what; our kitty thinks this is her special play toy! I have already lost 3 ornaments because those shiny red balls taunt her from the tree and cry "bat at me and then play soccer with us until we are smashed to pieces!" (I also stepped on an ornament and broke one while trying to shoo her away from the tree.) So I gain great pleasure when I can sit on the couch with our squirt gun and douse her when she is being a bad kitty. Hey, the tree needs sprinkled with water fairly often anyway..
Here is our tree all decorated. You can tell this is the first day due to the presence of low hanging ornaments.
The cat tricks you, she appears to be so innocent..(We think she has some traits of a bobcat, look at that long ear hair. She definitely has the hunting instinct.)
Then she unleashes fury (as seen in this picture) on my poor ornaments!
No comments:
Post a Comment