Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alaska..Here we come

On Friday night Brett and I got airplane tickets to ALASKA!  I am super excited for this trip and it is great because we get a truck out of it.  I think I had a prior post that said we were thinking of going to get a truck in Alaska that a guy in our church offered to us if we wanted to go get it.  Well we have almost all of the details worked out and we will be headed up mid April.  This will also be our Anniversary trip.  (Yes, Brett and I have almost been married a year!) We are going to be flying into Wrangell, which is a southern Island, get on a ferry and then drive down the Canadian border back to Fort Jones.  I will try to take some pictures so I can share our trip with everyone but I have been very bad about remembering to take pictures lately!

No comments: