Right now I am almost at 31 weeks but I have two pictures from 28 and 30 weeks to post up here. I have been trying to take pictures every couple of weeks to show the progress and what a change from about 24 weeks to now!
Week 28 plus a few days.
Week 30.
I am at the point now where my belly is getting in the way more and more. I am still working and doing a bit of hiking but just taking it slow. The baby is very active in the morning and evening and he seems to be stretching out more often to where his little feet jab into my ribs. With all the small inconveniences I am experiencing it doesn't even compare to the joy I have over being pregnant. I cherish most of these new sensations and am still amazed that there is a little person growing inside of me!


No comments:
Post a Comment