The second festivity was my cousins wedding. Chris and Amanda got married on Saturday June 18th in Seattle. Brett and I drove to woodburn then drove up with the parents to Seattle for the wedding. It was a long day but very enjoyable. Most of the Hatch relatives were there and at the reception the food was excellent and there was a live jazz band. It was also nice to spend some time with my parents and Jeff and Christina (and Tymon).
Chris and Amanda saying their vows.
The first dance! Quite impressive, especially the dip and kiss :)
The Hatch cousins, including the newest addition. On the left there is Steve and Sarah, Christina and Jeff, Charlotte, Brett and I, and Chris and Amanda.
Brett and I dancing at the wedding. I haven't done much dancing since I left college and would love to enroll in a dancing class with Brett but I guess that is going to have to be held off for a bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment