This is Ian's first ride in the car seat from the hospital to the house. Compare how much he grew in 2 weeks by looking at the picture of him in the car seat at the baby shower.
Snuggling with Lamb Chops that Aunt Beth and Aunt Carol got him! 1-2 weeks old.
This is one of my favorite outfits that I have on loan from Christina. 3 weeks old.
Brett and I learned that you can't raise babies by rules.. we ended up breaking several of them! Babies aren't supposed to sleep in bed with mom and dad, you aren't supposed to have loose blankets in the bed with the baby, babies shouldn't be laid on their tummies to sleep, you're not supposed to give pacifiers before 4 weeks..Yep, we did all of that just so we could get some sleep. However, before mankind had these rules, lots of babies still survived and I am proof of that. :) 3 weeks old on his first night with a pacifier.
Ian getting his first real bath. He actually likes the water except for on his head. (I think that makes him kind of cold.) 4 weeks old.
Cowboy Ian with his trusty steed. Marlene got this bib for him and it says "Spilly the Kid". SO CUTE!
1 month old.


1 comment:
You have a super cute baby!
Post a Comment